Friday 25 May 2012

Yet Again its been a year!

 

I had all the best of intentions of doing a blog every couple of days when I last wrote, but then time got away with me yet again.  Now I will have to set my sites a little lower to take the pressure off.  My crafty friends tell me that once you get into the swing of it its just comes second nature--- so we'll see. 

So I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to this last year to avoid bloggin altogether, well here it is in a nutshell:

I've been the usual wife/mom to my family

(wanted to insert a photo here but after 3 attempts I gave up)

doing the usual sports runs and clubs runs in the evenings,

I've also joined the committee at the Norfolk Craft Guild its very nice to be involved with such a great group and this year is the 60th anniversary, if you have a chance to visit the exhibition at Blickling Hall you should as its a great chance to see quality craftsmanship at its best. No admission for the gallery just for the actual hall itself -and do be honest its worth going just for a cuppa and a cake as the cafe is amazing!   

At Christmas I was lucky enough to be involved with a couple of great exhibitions and craft fairs, one being Blackthorpe Barn it is always a great atmosphere and worth visiting at Christmas time.

I've also done alot of things with Dead Good Designsand if I can manage to keep blogging I will keep you updated on what we have planned for the rest of the year, its very exciting stuff.

I've made a few bespoke made to order pieces which you'll have to check out on my facebook page as unfortunately I cannot seem to add photos to this blogger. :(

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I have to say it wasn't that bad (blogging I mean) I put it off for so long and managed to do a little writing without it causing too much pain...

Suze x  

No comments:

Post a Comment