Monday 9 May 2011

A new name




If you've been following me on facebook you will know that I have changed my name to Suzanne Lake - made from the heart. the lovely Leanne Woods at folksy made me this and some great



I hope you like it as I am very pleased with it.

I have been very busy with the new logo and designing some new items too. Pictures to follow on another blog.

Some other news: I joined a group called
Dead Good Designs last year in which we all get together once a month to bounce ideas off eachother and mentor eachother with our businesses. We also take the opportunity to go to more expensive craft fairs that we wouldnt be able to do on our own. Our next big one will be at Pensthorpe on the 5th and 6th of June



here is a photo of us at our first fair together. I do hope we can get a better one at the next one
I am really looking forward to setting up our little shop at the fair do drop by and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Came across your blog as a link from Twitter. It's nice to know there are other East Anglians busying themselves making gorgeous things! I am hoping to visit Pensthorpe now that I know there is a craft fair so I will say hi if I am passing. Jane Dubinski (Craft Hippy @ Old Friendship Crafts)

    ReplyDelete